Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time flies....

and now you are nine months old. So much has changed in this short month. The weather is getting warmer and you love to be outside. It was nice at the beginning of the month when we would put you outside in the bumbo on a blanket and would play with Angela with the toys, but now you can get yourself out of the bumbo and try very hard to eat the grass. You are so quick now and almost crawling! You get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but still prefer to scooch along by pushing one leg on the floor and kinda dragging yourself along. We have to baracade you in as you are so quick you sometimes get yourself into trouble with wires and such from the TV etc. You are trying very hard to climb up on furniture too! You almost climbed up onto your piano and when Angela held up to it you played and squealed very happily. When she put you down on your bum again, you cried and fussed as you wanted to stand. Your jumperoo is getting boring as its too confining.

You are saying more sounds now too! You still say Da da over and over again, but now say Annala for Angela, and nana for banana. You will say mum mum, but only when you are hurt and crying and want me to hold you. You sometimes wave byebye and are just learning this
You also got a top tooth this month as well! (Top left) Busy month for Carly thats for sure. Your favourite game is escaping our little confinement we made for you in the living room and when we go chase you, you laugh and squeal in delight, but dont cry when we put you back because you know you can just escape again. You also love it when Angela holds your hands and walks around the house with you. You step while Angela counts and the highest she has gotten so far is twenty two before you get bored and want to do something else. You still love music and will now sing along with it and rock back and forth to dance. This is just incredible to watch and we look forward to the time you do this. Daddy holds you upside down and gives you upside down kisses now and you think this is great fun. You will lean forward to go from person to person to get them to hold you and from time to time will actually put your arms up for someone to pick you up.

You really hate babyfood so we just feed you whatever we eat for meals now. Your favourite still being banana's. You also love pasta and tomato sauce. You are eating a baby buscuit right now and really enjoying it.

You cry when you dont get your way sometimes now and your personality is starting to shine. You smile and laugh most times and love attention so much you scream really loud if no one is giving you any while in the stroller in the mall etc. You love to be part of the conversation too and will talk and babble very loudly just to make sure everyone hears your opinion.

Daddy sent a birthday invitation to the family that I want to post here for you to see. He also attached a picture of you sitting outside in the yard. Its very cute and original... We are moving to Langley on the first of June and there is a nice yard for us to have a party in and we are looking forward to getting you a swing, which is another thing you love to do.

hy76bp
pn b bn n /.bnhju,nb ,kmjbym

The above message was typed by Carly this morning around 8 am with her own unique brand of slap hand typing which is really something neat when it doesn't crash Daddy's computer... I will translate for you.

I'm Carly, I'm going to be 9 months in at the end of the month. I started to say Da Da a few days ago (Daddy says at 3:25pm on April 15th to be exact) this seems to make Daddy & Mommy very happy so I humor them by saying it a lot.. they are so easy to amuse. Now they want me to say Mum Ma too & I am working on that.

I have a Big Sister Angela who plays with me a lot, she makes funny faces and likes to change me sometimes too as long as I don't have a poopy :) Yesterday Angela and her friend Selina were playing in the back yard and I sat out there with them and took in some sunshine. I like Selina a lot and always smile when she comes over and always cry when she walks away from me. Sometimes Angela will even let me play with her Bratz dolls!

Some of my favorite things are:

Cream of Wheat cereal
Bananas
Pasta with tomato sauce when Mommy will let me have a little
Ice Cream, but Mommy always tells Daddy not to give me too much
My scrunchie Winnie the Poo book that Auntie Cheryl gave me
My Winnie the Poo spinning top
My piano or any other toy that makes noise
My Pink toy cellphone
Having a bath with Mommy
Mirrors
The bows Mommy makes me
Having my picture taken
Eating my shoes when Mommy & Daddy aren't looking ( they always catch me though and I giggle when they say "No No")

Things I don't like:

Wearing socks
Being on the change table too long, hurry up will ya
Most baby food... well except fruits or Peas & Carots they are nummy
People who ignore me when they walk by me in my stroller, the nerve of them... when they do this I make sure I get their attention by making loud noises which translate to "hey look at me, look at me" and when they do I always give them a big bright smile so they can tell me how cute I am.

Other things about me:

I am 18lbs & 28 inches tall
I get around mostly by creeping and rolling around the floor, I don't quite know how to crawl yet but I think I just about get the idea... anytime now
I can sit up for a long time on my own
Mommy puts my toy box on the floor and I can reach in and pull out my favorite toys
When I hear music I rock back and forth to the beat
Mommy & Daddy will hold me standing on their laps and I dance when they say "Dancey Dancey"
I also can sit down and then pull myself back up when Mommy & Daddy hold my hands
I always sleep through the night & I wake up happy each morning which for some reason amazes Mommy & Daddy
I get cranky mostly only when I am tired and need my nap

I'm going to be one years old on August 1st and I am going to have a big party and want everyone to come!

Bye for now....

Love Carly Ann Chadsey

No comments:

Post a Comment