This afternoon I decided to put you on the floor on your playmat and as I sat and watched you you went over on your side to get a toy and werent satisified with that toy and decided to roll right over! I held my breath as you did it! My baby is growing up! You looked up at me with the proudest look Ive ever seen on you!
A few days ago you had some apple juice in a bottle and sippy cup. I mixed it with half water and half apple juice so it wouldnt bother your tummy. You loved that! Slurped it right up. Today I gave you some pureed apples which you enjoyed quite abit as well. So you now eat three meals a day. Rice cereal for breakfast (about 2 tblspoons) half a jar of fruit for lunch (only apples so far) and half a jar of vegetables for dinner. You tried green beans for the first time lastnight and you liked those. You are still not that fussy about carrots so mommy isnt going to feed you those again for awhile. You like peas, squash, sweet potatoes and green beans so far.
You have been quite cranky again these past few days, mommy isnt sure why. I thought it was because of teeth coming in, but no teeth so far. I believe you were a bit constipated from the cereal so I started the apple juice sooner than I wanted to. I went to the store today to get you some prunes because I was hoping this would help. When I got home from the store you had already pooped and were quite happy again. So I asked daddy, which should be your first fruit...apples or prunes? We choose apples as you have already had apple juice so we know your tummy could handle that.
You are now asleep my sweets. Sleep has been a struggle for you as well. It took me over an hour to finally get you to sleep lastnight and you had a tough time getting to sleep for your afternoon nap as well. Just lots of crying which mommy and daddy dont allow so we pick you up and cuddle with you. Mommy let you sleep with her a bit lastnight and you drifted off with your cheek on mommy's chest. You just sighed and fell asleep: poor baby. You slept fine the entire night though and was up earlier than you usually wake up and slept in the crib during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment