You had a pretty quiet day today. Shorter than normal naps because your nose is a bit stuffy and you are finding it harder to breathe. Poor baby, this is the second cold you have had already and you are only 4 1/2 months old!
You were still up bright and early this morning (around 8 am) with a gorgeous smile and a soggy diaper haha. After you ate mommy changed and dressed you for the day. Later on we took a walk but it was a very short one as the temperature outside was bitter cold and I didnt want you to catch a chill. I used the front pack thingy which you seemed fine with at first, but soon grew tired of the lack of movement this allows and began to fuss a bit. I took you home and you had a nice nap, but just a short one. You are sucking your thumb more today but I think its because you dont feel that well or possibly because that thumb tastes really good!
You played in your jumperoo for a bit and on the mat on the floor. You had some tummy time which you didnt like much but mommy is trying to get you to roll over. You dont seem to have much interest in that whatsoever! I think its our fault though as we just want to hold and kiss you instead. Later when Daddy came home from work we went for a drive in the van. We got home rather late and you were pretty sleepy. Night my darling girl. Oh, and daddy calls you squakie talkie which is so cute! I have to cut your fingernails soon, you scratched your face today.
kia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment